Monday 5 September 2016

InWorldz - The Great IWz Discovery Tour - Brewster Park No: 1

Anchors away - full steam ahead - what better place to start - Number One! 

On the IWz Great Discovery Tour 2016 Map and Landmarks
No: 1: Brewster Park - Owner: Calnia Westland
A forested park open to the public. Feel free to wander the pathways!
Set in the Magellan Sea Community. 
"Here I am arriving in my boat anchoring in the deep waters of Brewster Park No: I of the IWz Discovery Tour and doing some relaxing fishing while I leave my camera to run about over this region like a dog off its lead!! I then pack-up having caught many fish and actually motor cruise through the InWorldz Water-Ways (IWz Straits) to No: 2 on the tour map!" ~#RigTorok
Fishing Boat Credit: Tenbears Running - Scrimshaw Yacht Sales @ Friday Harbour 
Credit Images: by © #RigTorok
http://rigtorok.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/inworldz-great-iwz-discovery-tour.html