Thursday 15 September 2016

InWorldz - The Great IWz Discovery Tour - Ayr Harbor No: 5b

On the IWz Great Discovery Tour 2016 Map and Landmarks
IWCC Sailing Center - Owner: Daniel Carrigan
"A gathering place for all sailors and anyone who would like to learn to sail. Ayr Harbor is also the location of the IWCC  (InWorldz Cruising Club)  Sailing Center, the site of many InWorldz/Magellan planned Cruises.  Daniel has volunteered much time to planning and hosting Sailing activities. They have free sailing lessons, a free copy of the Sunny Day sailing boat and lots more".  ~#Magellan
"On leaving Ayr Harbor I spotted the "Ghost Ship" it looked to me unmanned and drifting hmmm, noway will I board that ship however, I did not get the chance to, as out of nowhere a yacht  cut across my bow "what-the-...." and of course I gave chase but, with wind in the right direction that yacht sure did shift haha, But she got away as I was low of gas and I limped home........" ~#RigTorok
Fishing Boat Credit: Tenbears Running - "Scrimshaw Yacht Sales" @ "Friday Harbour" 
Credit Images: by © #RigTorok
http://rigtorok.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/inworldz-great-iwz-discovery-tour-ayr.html