Friday 26 June 2015

LEA8 AquaGlo - Part 1 of 2

Second Life March 2015
Credit: Aqua th Oracl3 (aquaglo)
Credit for Images: rig torok
 
Now where was I? Ah yes, I was running at a very fast rate away from a very toxic dog in a town called RIOT (see my postings of "RIOT" in my Blog!).
Well I made it back to the ship in time and in one piece, you will be pleased to hear!

Fixed the time thrust drives on the ship, then started looking through old data looking for clues on how to get home and took off!
However, while in RIOT I took some samples of a strange plant I found, looks like I must have got some form of contamination in the thrust drives from maybe parts of this plant as I was unloading. Because, now I have lost control of the Ship and the view is very strange like some form of psychedelic landscape pulling me along or whatever i am flying through >>>>>>>>>
Here are some images I took for research!
 



These are two images of my Ship's Time Thrust Drives 121212!
 Awesome drives when they are working correctly!!


Wow dazzling take off >>>>>>>>